Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crash Lotus Notes - Oops I did it again

It has been quite a while since work was such fun. :) I had missed to log a lot of ways by which I ended up crashing lotus notes last year as they seemed obvious and straight forward. This time I think I discovered a new way to do it :P

It is by make a view feel miserable when a document is opened from it. Yep its the queryOpenDocument event of the view.

I just put the following code into it

Sub Queryopendocument(Source As Notesuiview, Continue As Variant)
Dim workspace As New NotesUIWorkspace
Dim session As New NotesSession
Dim currDB As NotesDatabase
Dim selectedDoc As NotesDocument
Dim caret As String
caret=source.CaretNoteID
Set currDB=session.CurrentDatabase
Set selectedDoc=currDB.GetDocumentByID(caret)
Call workspace.SetTargetFrame("*********")  '- dont get any ideas. Just put a valid frame name 

Call workspace.EditDocument(False,selectedDoc)
continue=False
End Sub

This happens even if I comment "continue=False" 

I really dont know about how to fix it rolf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment