Follow the following procedure in order to create links with in the XPage View Control Panel which will help u open up documents associated with the links in traditional notes environment rather than in xpages.
1. Create an XPage
2. Drag and drop a view control on to it and ensure that the view you embedded previews fine
3. Select the view control, go to the all properties section ->data >var . Mark this value as "rowData" case sensitive as illustrated in the following figure.
4. Now select the column where u would like to see the links to open the document in notes client (form - document environment)
5. In the properties pane, select the Data tab and click "computed value", as illustrated in the following figure
6. Now key in the following code in to the scripting section.
*change the bolded values to match ur requirement
7. Now select the View Column tab. In the Column Display Properties, Select Content-type as "HTML" as illustrated in the following figure.