Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

A nice text font for websites


This post speaks nothing about any other technical stuffs. It is supposed to help me/ remind me with a the fact that the following combination of font-families and font sizes makes the page appear decent and good

font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px;

A link like the following - XPages Extension Library - seems to be very neat too :)

I like the fonts used in the site Naveegator and also you can take a sneak peak at one of my post where I have some what ruined the UI

The styles for these links are pretty complex

color: #0077cc; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-decoration: none;

No comments:

Post a Comment