Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

text-transform in css

We knew it all along and yet, we forget their existence -- it must have been quoted by some big person or else let me own the patent for it. I always have issues with this

Now I just rediscovered it with the text-transform property in CSS. oh pls, God Bless Me

This does relatively reasonable job which is very appreciable. I find many instances in which I could have used it in the past and yet, I never did.

Following is a simple illustration of how to use this and what it does

I am applying the following style on the forth comming statements which are typically html paragragh tags

p.uppercase {text-transform:uppercase;}
p.lowercase {text-transform:lowercase;}
p.capitalize {text-transform:capitalize;}



This is some text.The class of this para is "uppercase"

This is some text..The class of this para is "lowercase"

This is some text..The class of this para is "capitalize"

No comments:

Post a Comment